Never quit with this two-legged toolbox!
The Britt Utility in natural canvas is our new straight-leg fit, relaxed through the hip and leg, with room for boots. This high-performance pant is for the woman who wants a gender-neutral pant on the job. Offered in our own custom Dovetail 12 oz stretch duck canvas, proven to be more durable than any other duck canvas on the market, this pant is no mere working stiff. Its gusseted crotch, double front, extra pockets, and articulated knees mean that, just like you, this work pant does more. So yeah, of course the guys are jealous.
Fit info: This fabric is thick and may feel somewhat snug at first, but it will relax and soften with wear. For more details on fit and sizing, take a couple extra minutes to see our Size Guide.
- Mid-rise, contoured waist
- 11 functional pockets with HipSlot™
- Double-front leg panels
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Modernized tool loop
- Reinforced back cuff
- Fabric weight: 12 oz.
- Fabric content: 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- Kate, the model seen from the waist down, is wearing a size 6/32" inseam. She is 5'7" tall and has a 27” waist and a 38” hip. Her natural inseam is 30”.
- Tiffany, the model seen here with the cowgirl boots, is wearing a size 18/32" inseam. She is 5'9" tall, has a 38” waist and a 49” hip. Her natural inseam is 32”.
- Available in sizes 000-18 and inseams/lengths 28", 30", 32" and 34".